Transfer from the airport on São Miguel Island to the 5* AZOR Hotel, Ponta Delgada before a day to unwind and explore the historic city of Ponta Delgada before the next days Island Jeep tour to Sete Cidades (Seven Cities) one of the declared '7 wonders of Portugal' (lakeside lunch is Included)
Just a short stroll along the promenade and your boat awaits. You'll be thoroughly briefed and then shown to your seat for your half day 'up close and personal' whale and dolphin watching experience.
Just across the road from your hotel and your chariot awaits! You'll be given a full briefing on how to handle your ATV before being guided on road and off to the tops of the Lagoa do Fogo Volcano, with its stunning views over the breathtaking crater lake some 400 metres below you.
Take the next 2 days to maybe hire a car and visit the atmospheric town of Furnas with it's stunning lake, Caldeiras, hot springs and the tranquil Terra Nostra Garden with it's 12 hectare botanical gardens; not to mention tasting the Famous 'Cozido' lunch (Meat and vegetables slow cooked in a volcanic vent for 6-8 hours)
Maybe take day 7 to explore the North and North East Coast in your hire car, taking in the many viewpoint with their stunning views over the ocean and pop into the Gorreana Tea Plantation, one of the two remaining tea plantations in the whole of Europe for a well earned brew. A great location to recount your many memories made over the last week before your transport back to the airport the following day.
Prices from €674pp
Price is based on 2 people sharing and includes:
- 7 nights accommodation and breakfast at the 5* AZOR Hotel, Ponta Delgada.
- Airport transfers.
- 1 x full day Sete Cidades private jeep tour (Including lunch).
- 1 x 1/2 day Whale and Dolphin Watching Boat Trip.
- 1 x 1/2 day Lagoa do Fogo ATV experience.
- Full package itinerary (Prior to your arrival).
- Liability Insurance.
- Other free day activities.
- Other meals and refreshments not described in the package details above.
- Travel insurance and flights.